Stowaway Self Storage
4350 Highway 24
Anderson, SC 29626
Stowaway Self Storage
You’ll LOVE our prices. For example: Rent a 12x30 Unit for just $130.00 a month!
Only sizes currently available will be shown. If you don’t see the size that you want, please call the facility at 864-260-0220 to speak to a representative about the availability of a different size.
We know you are interested in affordable storage in Anderson, and we also know you are interested in well managed, well-lit facilities that have an onsite manager that knows the property and our customers. Take a look at the Stowaway Self Storage Photo Gallery.
Here is a quick look at what we offer that sets us apart.
We bought this property in late summer of 2016. The previous owner ran it as his own business, and had a loyal customer base. We have expanded on that by adding cameras at every needed vantage point that can be viewed by our staff on our smart phones 24/7, cut down all trees along the fence line, re-landscaped the property, instituted a well-managed pest control program, and hired a full time manager that has extensive experience with UHAUL (we brought on in December 2016). In addition, we added our web based software that lets us communicate and tracks customers as they enter and exit our property. We are in the process of bringing all boats and RVs parked at our place in compliance with state laws (all stored vehicles must be properly registered in SC).
There are a lot of very competitive and nice self-storage facilities in the Anderson area. We hope you can choose the one that suits your needs. What we have to offer are the following:
• On-site manager- Although we have a lot of cameras (just as a precaution), the very best security feature of any facility is the on-site manager. There is nothing like eye to eye contact when we are talking with prospective customers. We may be a bit nosy, but we do it to protect our customers’ interests.
• 24/7 DVR HD cloud-based motion based cameras.
• Perimeter lighting surrounding the facility.
• 100% fenced in facility.
• Maintained landscaped areas.
• We limit access to 6AM through 10Pm seven days a week. Our experience shows us that those are reasonable hours (unless there is a business use that dictates expanded hours).
• Large turnaround areas and easy entrance/exit area.
• Adequate boat and RV spaces for suitable vehicles.
• Consistent work hours.
• UHAUL representation with our experienced manager.
• Software based gate entry and exit access.
Our customers appreciate our amenities and we think you will too!